Because of the final end with this section, it will be possible to:
- Describe the purpose of writing assignments and what an instructor might be prepared to see from your own pay someone to do my homework writing
- Identify common forms of writing tasks in a college class
- Understand and utilize writing-process steps for the growth of academic writing
- Differentiate between proofreading and revision, and give an explanation for worth of each
- Identify strategies for ethical utilization of sources written down
Why Do Writing Skills Matter?
Obviously you can write. As well as in the age of Facebook and smartphones, you might be writing all the time—perhaps more frequently than speaking. Many students today are awash in text like no other generation before.
So why spend yet more attention and time on writing skills? Studies have shown that deliberate practice—that is, close focus on improving one’s skills—makes a big difference in how one performs. Revisiting the craft of writing—especially early in college—will improve your writing so much more than simply producing page after page in identical old way.